Greg Erskine wrote:
> hi AirFiero,
>
> When you stick a SD card into a Windows PC it will only see the first
> partition. Fact of life.
>
> You have changed the format of the second partition from ext4 to NTFS.
> Don't do this.
>
> Lucky it only takes 10 seconds to burn a fresh pCP image onto a SD card.
> Do this when you break things.
>
> regards
> Greg

On page two of this thread, it said...

-There was an issue with fat mounts under pCP 3.20....EXT4, or ntfs was
fine. 3.21 is just about ready, and should resolve that.-

I must have misunderstood. I’m out of town until Sunday night, but I’ll
fix this on Monday.

I always make a backup image of a working SD card setup, so I’ll roll it
back with a reflash. Will this wipe the partitions? If so, I’ll redo the
extra partition with an ext4.