Greg Erskine wrote:
> That is normal. A few lines above "crond syncing time" it will tell you
> the IP address.

Understood. I did the configuration initially at this point, the first
time.

> Most of my piCorePlayers are wifi connected. The player I am using for
> pCP development is using wifi. Wifi gets a lot of testing!
>
> It always works for me and very reliable but here is a list of wifi
> issues others have had.
>
> https://www.picoreplayer.org/faq_wifi_does_not_work.shtml
>
> regards
> Greg

Here's a screenshot of the boot process at the "crond" stopping point.
Note that it says "No network found!"

27232

Now here's an interesting development. I put my main test SD card into
the Pi Zero. This is the card (64GB with latest version of Raspbian) I
use in the Pi 3B+ for testing. This is what I used in the 3B+ to run
gparted. This card works in the Pi Zero with wifi. I was able to Putty
in, no problem, via wifi. Something isn't right with the picoreplayer
image I have. Again, with the exception of the "wpa_supplicant.conf"
file, I'm using the original downloaded version of picoreplayer.

Here is the text of my "wpa_supplicant.conf" file:

# Maintained by piCorePlayer
ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant
ctrl_interface_group=staff
# Two Character Country Code
country="US"
update_config=1

network={
ssid="Amped_AP"
psk="XXXXXXXX"
key_mgmt=WPA-PSK
auth_alg=OPEN
}

Password is X'ed out, of course. No other changes

|Filename: mini-Screenshot_20190423-151250_Video Player (1).jpg     |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27232|