I have a rpi1B with the cirrus logic sound card running the latest
piCorePlayer.

I have copied an inage to use as an icon for the new Radio Paradise flac
stream

27308

However when I try to backup and reboot, the image does not survive.

I have used both the command line instruction and the web gui commands
without any success.

I have used WinSCP to place the image (as root) and also through a
terminal (both as user and root)
download the image, renamed it and moved it to the correct folder.

Either way it does nor survive a backup.

Any suggestions ?

ronnie

|Filename: 3.png                                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27308|