paul- wrote:
> I just tested on a zero, so there is nothing odd in the repo.  My guess
> is that you tried to install that extension, and ran out of
> space....depending on when you run out of space you might have some junk
> laying around.
>
> start a ssh session, and type
>
> ceo
> rm -f linux-4.19*
>
> Then try again.   Also, do not use both the "w" and "i" flags at the
> same time, unless you always want those extensions loaded at boot, as it
> gets added to onboot.lst.   When I just want to do something
> temporarily, I use "tce-load -w extension.tcz", then when I want to
> actually use it, I install it with "tce-load -i extension.tcz"
>
> On a side note, there is really nothing new in 1165, except disabling a
> codec......you can do that manually by adding wmal to the exclude codec
> field on the squeezelite page.

Thanks for looking into this and for the tips. i am as
resource-conscious as the next pcp user and rarely have redundant stuff
at boot. i am happy to report that i can install extensions with -w flag
but when i use -wi i get the same boot error. oh, and i play with
different options and flags compiling squeezelite as a hobby. :)