JustRay wrote:
> Jivelite is executable and the autostart is enabled but it does not
> work. I do not have any idea since I repeated it several times with
> entire new setups.

I now tried to install the 4.1 - with exactly the same issue. It seems
to be a 100% reproducable error.

Another two comments - which might help?

- The 3.5 TFT display is working flawlessly. At the end of the boot
sequence PcP says "Starting Jivelite...Done." But that's it and I cannot
find any jivelite-entry in "sudo ps".
- The jivelite.sh seems to be located at many different places.

- /mnt/mmcblk02p2/tce/ - of course cause I placed it there
- /var/tmp/tcloop/pcp-jivelite/opt/jivelite/bin/ - this is a of course
tmp one but it is pointing on the next one
- /opt/jivelite/bin/ - this one is strange. It looks pretty much
different then the one I entered.

could it be that there are inconsistencies which are causing the
negative effect? Are there any logfiles helping detecting?