I took a break from the software and operating system stuff to work on
the custom hardware needed to go inside this “beast”, as one guy
described. I had to learn to solder very small stuff including board
soldering. After watching several YouTube videos, I tried my had at it
today. I was surprised that it wasn’t as difficult as I feared.

I was able to get all the way to doing a “plugs out test”, running the
PiPod with a test data cable for touch screen control and internal power
with an Adafruit power controller and LiPo battery. It worked, on the
battery, played music and no low power indications! Woot. :D

27592

|Filename: 4CAE8BD1-4482-4156-83BC-82F50D1DD0FD.jpg                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27592|