Well I have my Pi4 4GB now.   We have pCP booting LAN and Onboard wifi
are working, and I'll test some other basic function and support.

I will likely release a Beta image soon so others can play.  I will be
maintaining a single image that works on all RPi boards, but that will
lead to increased boot partition sizes.   Right now we are looking at a
64MB boot partition.   Obviously this will mean new images (No insutu
updates) for all on the next release.

One word of warning is that these boards run warm and will need some
sort of cooling.  Either passive heat sinks or active fan (I haven't
played with under clocking yet).   Again, I don't see much of a use case
as a streamer.....  but server activity and disk writes are definitely
much snappier.

I attached a USB3 Samsung T5 SSD, that seems pretty quick too.

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer