I had been using an ext4-formatted USB 2TB SSD for my music in pCP
4.1.0. I just updated in place to 5.0, and also installed the 5.0.1
hotfix. Unfortunately, the USB disk fails to mount with "disk ... not
found. Please insert drive and Reboot." on almost all reboots. If I go
to the LMS control page, uncheck the disk, set USB mount, let that be
saved, then check the disk, set USB mount again, the disk mounts and I
can access my music. Unfortunately, this is not practical for my
standard use case, where the Pi runs disconnected from any network so I
have no access to the pCP Web interface.