Franck@ wrote:
> Hello,
>
> And all that works pretty well! Thank you ! The sound volume is just a
> little weak in Bluetooth. (If anyone has an idea to improve this point,
> I'm interested!)
>
> By cons I have a small problem. Is there a simple way to disconnect the
> Raspberry from Bluetooth? My Bluetooth streaming device remains
> permanently associated with the Raspberry Pi. It is no longer possible
> to use it from a computer or smartphone.
>
> I tried to stop Squeezelite from the LMS interface and from the
> piCorePlayer interface. I also tried to stop the daemon for automatic
> reconnections. Nothing works. The only solution I found is to stop the
> Raspberry Pi. It's not great ... Does anyone know a better method?
>
> Thanks in advance.

That's the problem with bluetooth.   When a speaker is paired to 2
devices, it's impossible to control which one it connects to.   in pCP
5.0, probably the best way to do it is to pair a second device, then
select that one to connect.  Bluetooth is getting a big makeover in pCP
6 and it will be a much easier setup to do what you want, and there will
be a disconnect button

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer