paul- wrote:
> That's the problem with bluetooth.   When a speaker is paired to 2
> devices, it's impossible to control which one it connects to.   in pCP
> 5.0, probably the best way to do it is to pair a second device, then
> select that one to connect.  Bluetooth is getting a big makeover in pCP
> 6 and it will be a much easier setup to do what you want, and there will
> be a disconnect button

Thank you for the tip and the (very) good news for the future pCP 6!

I take this opportunity to ask another question. I come from the
Max2Play environment where I used a URL provided by Max2Play to request
the "clean" shutdown of the Raspberry. I called this URL from my
smartphone via an app that acts as a remote control.

Is there a similar URL for pCP? Or do I have to go through the classic
pCP user interface?