Reason why I asked about jumbo frames and MTU is because I had a sort of
similar problem a few years ago with a NAS that was activating such
jumbo frames when it should have not. But that was probably an old buggy
stack. I know itÂ’s mainly a discussion with you and @bpa now :) but it
seems to me that the only different variable in your system is your NUC
so it feels like it has to be something related to its IP stack. Why a
precise song? Maybe because due to the compression ratio, the classic
starts to control flow at a different point of time that happens at the
wrong moment during some TCP/IP process (hence I was also asking for
window size values)

Good luck

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5