If you don't see it print the log file that it is writing the streamer
device entry, then streaming isn't going to work.    In the example log
from the other user, his device was named "seven"......I'm wondering if
the default name coming from Bluetooth has some odd characters.

I'll check it out as to what might be causing it not to work, but on the
bluetooth page, can you disconnect, then change the device name to
something with just plain letters  (i.e. Phone), save, then reconnect.

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer