paul- wrote:
> If you don't see it print the log file that it is writing the streamer
> device entry, then streaming isn't going to work.    In the example log
> from the other user, his device was named "seven"......I'm wondering if
> the default name coming from Bluetooth has some odd characters.
>
> I'll check it out as to what might be causing it not to work, but on the
> bluetooth page, can you disconnect, then change the "Player Name" to
> something with just plain letters  (i.e. Phone), save, then reconnect.

I tried changing the name to just ascii - it did have a space but still
no "writing device" message

I do find it difficult to get the pairing to work, the drop down doesn't
seem to populate with my phone but it does end up with a option to
connect when I hit pair with an empty drop down.

I wonder if that's the key to the problem