paul- wrote:
> There must be a dependancy issue in 5.0.0.  I'll have to check.  I would
> recommend using the 6.0.0-b7 for bluetooth.  In my experience it works
> much better.

Hmm. That seems significantly better, in that the bluetooth page allows
me to discover and pair with a speaker, but the "Bluetooth" option has
now disappeared from the audio output options and now Squeezelite seems
to fail to run. I'm still looking for the debug logs on that, but if I
had to guess I think it's something to do with the fact that the pairing
connection is lost after rebooting PCP. I'll continue poking about
because it seems so close to being perfect!