paul- wrote:
> When you press Diagnostics on the wifi page.....it will do a scan, does
> it show any APs?

The only thing I see that looks relevant to me:

wlan0     IEEE 802.11  ESSID:off/any
Mode:Managed  Access Point: Not-Associated   Tx-Power=31 dBm

Retry short limit:7   RTS thr:off   Fragment thr:off
Encryption key:off
Power Management:on

If there's another section of the diagnostics you want to see, let me
know.
Thanks

GIK Acoustics Room Treatments. Isol Line conditioner/protection. iFi AC
iPurifiers>CAPS4 Pipeline w/Sonore PS >Kii Control>Kii Three
speakers.iFi iOne+ Schiit Freya Pre for analog. An SB Touch, Duet
Controller,  a RB Pi 3B+ running piCorePlayer as an SBT emulator in
additional rooms.