Hi! Newbie here, but using pcp since a year. Now I've got a problem that
I can't solve. First i want to explain my setup installed:

1 RPI 3 B+ - It works only as a LMS Server, any client disabled
connected directly to the router with ethernet cable.

1 RPI 1 B with 512mb ram - It's the LivingRoom player with USB DAC: an
SMSL A8 amplifier with XMOS DAC. Wifi connected

2 RPI 1 B+ - they are mounted in old speakers that I transformed in
smart speakers mounting them inside the speaker itself, one each other.
One has the hifiberry amp, the other justboom amp (here, secondary
problem: downmix mono in beta menu can't get to work...). Wifi
connected.

The problem is that with any streaming services (Spotify, Deezer, Tidal
HiFi), if I want multiroom sync audio, sounds always drops and stops if
all 3 are connected(and sometimes 2 too).

I tried to low down bitrate of apps, but didn't work.

Could someone help me?
Thanks in advance

P.S.: before connecting the RPI 3B+ as a Server near the router with
ethernet cable, it was always the server,  but as LivingRoom player
too(with the same DAC).