paul- wrote:
> Michael,
>
> Ralphy is building these now for our repo.   The piCorePlayer applet is
> in our git,  not sure where Ralphy has the new skin files.   (He has too
> many repos. :)

The new square skin has been committed to the 'jivelite github repo'
(https://github.com/ralph-irving/jivelite.git) and is in the 'current
MacOS installer'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/jivelite/osx/Jivelite-lua-x86_64-0.1.0r195.dmg/download)
mherger wrote:
> > Great, thanks Michael.  I don't have a github respository, so I'm
> > attaching the files below.  They should both be named 'strings.txt'
> (as
> > you're well aware), but I've prefixed them so that I can attach them
> > both here.
>
> I'm a bit confused about the piCorePlayer one: would that _replace_ the
>
> existing strings for all cases, or can it live somehow alongside the
> default strings for that applet?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Michael,  I've pushed the current changes from Chris to our picoreplayer
gitlab repo develop branch.
There's a patch file tcz/jivelite/pcp-JiveMain-GenericBrightness.patch
for the JiveMain.lua changes and the piCorePlayer applet folder has what
Chris sent me yesterday.
I need to look at why the changes are required to JiveMain, as I didn't
think changes were required for the rpi 7" screen.
I'm planning to apply the required change to JiveMain.lua when the
pcp-jivelite extension is created rather than making the change to the
main github jivelite repository.

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *5*-Classics, *3*-Booms, *1*-UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.