ralphy wrote:
> I need to look at why the changes are required to JiveMain, as I didn't
> think changes were required for the rpi 7" screen.
> I'm planning to apply the required change to JiveMain.lua when the
> pcp-jivelite extension is created rather than making the change to the
> main github jivelite repository.
Sorry, I was wrong.

We do already have a patch file pcp-JiveMain-lua.patch for the 7" rpi
screen to support the initial brightness that is only applied for the
pcp jivelite extension build.  So I'll do the same for the generic
support as well.

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *5*-Classics, *3*-Booms, *1*-UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.