carsten_h wrote:
> It is working.
>

> Yes, CCC ist using rsync internally. I started it to test yesterday, but
> there are always all files synced. There has to be some problem with
> dates or filenames or so.

What is the format of the two disks?  I encountered various issues like
this (see 'here'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?110496-How-can-I-maintain-a-compressed-copy-of-my-music-folder&p=939901&viewfull=1#post939901)).
Possible issues included different timezone interpretations and
different timestamp precisions.  The latter is important because
although the timestamps may have been updated to match, the differing
precision on the two disks means that they are not exactly the same.  I
don't recall for certain - does FAT have a precision of 2 seconds maybe?
So 'identical' timestamps may appear to be up to 1 second different.
The solution with rsync was to relax the time comparison to an accuracy
of 1 second.  Is this an option in CCC?  Does CCC keep a log of the
reasons for each file being updated?