Today Jivelite froze this morning at 4:45 - as it sometimes does (at
different times). I did as usual, I unplug at the wall, reboot. This
time piCorePlayer gave me the following message (same as in #1003 in
this thread a few pages back):

Starting Jivelite...There is a problem with the Jivelite installation.
Please remove and reinstall Jivelite.

I didn't do this, I just rebooted piCorePlayer from the web-interface
and Jivelite came back up. I wonder if anyone has found the root cause
of this problem? (first problem being that it freezes from time to time,
but second problem that it wouldn't start) ... is it just that I've used
an old SD-card (that I've found in a drawer) and it's either just a slow
one, or maybe near end-of-life?

Best regards,
Claus