Hi an other question;
With the re-setup of jivelite on pcp6b7 on a pi3B with original
foundation 7-inch display, I miss the screensavers.
The 'now playing' one is working, and the backlight is set at the
correct moments.
But the clocks do not come on. Image viewer is working though.
Is it a pcp6 bug we need to investigate? I did uninstalled jivelite and
reinstalled it through the gui when I searched for the previous skin
issue.
T.i.a. M-H

Pi based multi-room audio system powered by PiCorePlayer(s):
Pi3B with Phat-dac in a Rasptouch, 2 pi B+ with Cirrus Logic Audio Card,
Pi Zero with Phat-beat ,  and a few other tests...