Yatsushiro wrote:
> The overlay file is already in the PCP overlays directory,
> iqaudio-codec.dtbo...

Hi ian_heys,

By default, if the HAT has been designed properly, and if the
appropriate overlay exists, it should automatically load at boot.

To see if it has been recognised and loaded, look at [Squeezelite
Settings] > [Output setting] > More help. Look under <output device>. If
the output device shows up, click on the appropriate one to update
[Output setting]. Remember to [Save].

This just *may* give you basic operation of the HAT until Paul has a
look at what's involved to get it fully working.

regards
Greg