Hi

Not sure if this is a bug but since moving to 6.0.0-rc1 on 3 occasions
when I go to use my piCorePlayer instead of the JiveLite screen I see a
screen full of text, same as when the system boots except that there's a
message that says JiveLite is currupted remove and reinstall (or words
to that effect). On all three occasions a power cycle fixed the issue
without me reinstalling JiveLite. After the second failure I blew a
fresh image onto a new SD card and the third failure was using the new
SD card.

When it fails it looks like the rPI has rebooted. I didn't manually
reboot it and there hasn't been any power outages. I don't have a reboot
cron job active. Maybe JiveLite crashes and causes the rPI to reboot? Is
this a known issue or just me?

When in failure mode, I can't get to the web config pages (times out) so
I can't check to see if a soft reboot would fix the issue.

rPI 3B with a normal install of piCorePlayer 6.0.0-rc1

--ian