Basemaster wrote:
> hi first of all thanks for all the effort, I have been running
> piCorePlayer for a while now on a RPi3.
>
> Now testing the 6.0.0 on a brand new RPi4, but the LMS page, besides
> comes back as "No"
>
> Any ideas? For now I keep the RPi3 as server for a while, I first need a
> somewhat more silent fan for it, which can connect to the 3V... its too
> noisy now anyway.

I agree the LMS page is slow to load (6-10 seconds), it's been like that
for weeks.

No problem using "nomysb" though, dot in "Yes", click the No MySB
button, restart LMS.

No mysqueezebox.com tab in pic below.

29650

|Filename: nomy.jpg                                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29650|

*Server - LMS 8.0.0 *Pi4B 4GB/Flirc case/pCP 6.0.0 18K library,
playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
*Study -* Pi3B+/pCP 5.0.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/jivelite,
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 5.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Squeezebox Boom
*Garage* - Squeezebox Touch > Edifier R980T

*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 7xRPi