paul- wrote:
> Are you guys running LMS8?   LMS8 forced the use of https for
> connections to mysqueezebox.  Which is why I added a date validation
> check on LMS startup.  But if your system does not get a valid date in a
> reasonable amount of time, that could be causing the problems.

I am running the latest "Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 -
1578996832 @ Tue Jan 14 12:21:10 CET 2020" on the RPi3 and 4

But the LMS page is slow in my setup also on the RPi3 with the
piCorePlayer 5.0.0.0, so its not a 6.0.0 issue. I moved the RPi3 to a
wireless connection a few weeks ago maybe that is related.

But I rather have a working "No MySB" button in 6.0.0, the slowness of
the LMS page I can live with