Ok, I know this sounds really strange. I've been running piCorePlayer on
a number of different Pis in my house with no issues, thanks to the
developers for creating a fantastic distro.

I recently updated a Volumio system I had with piCorePlayer 6.0 and
eventually lost my network (WiFi) connection on bootup. I installed 5.0
and got the same thing. After numerous flashing of both 5.0 and 6.0 and
going through the setup I tracked it down to setting the orientation of
the Jivelite screen. When I change it piCorePlayer doesn't detect my
WiFi network on bootup. I have no idea how this could be the case, but
I've reproduced it several times now. I resize the boot partition,
install the LMS, add the extra file system support to recognize my USB
drive formatted with HFS, and then install Jivelite. The restart after
installing Jivelite doesn't work and I need to do a power recycle, but
that does work. Setting the Jivelite orientation (which requires a
reboot) always causes the discovery of my WiFi network to fail. I've
tried standard and 5Ghz networks fails in both cases.

Anything I can to do debug this further?