Hi together,

first of all a *B-I-G* T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U for this great project and the
work on it!

I have a point, for which I found no solution; so I hope that someone
have a idea or a "workaround":

Device info:
- RPI4B+ 4GB RAM (connected to a "official" RPI 7" display)
- piCorePlayer V6.0.0
- USB-DAC (integrated in "Dali KUBIK" active speaker)
- RPI integrated Bluetooth enabled (Wifi disabled!)
- Bluetooth active speaker "Marshall Stockton II" (as "second" player)
- LMS is installed + running on this device (=> player and server)
- JiveLight is installed + running

Point ("problem") info:

The RPI4B+ (incl. Dipslay) is connected to the USB-DAC in the dining
room as the "main" player.
The bluetooth speaker is located in the bathroom.
(In the same level of the buliding, only "one door" away. There is no
problem with the distance!).

If the "dining room" player plays and the "bathroom" player is switched
on, it connect to the RPI4B+ via bluetooth.
On one side this connection is "visable" through the pCP "Bluetooth
page":

All "hooks" in the pCP "Bluetooth page" are green
- BT Controller is ON = green
- BT Speaker Daemon is running = green
- BT Paring Daemon for incomming connections is running = green
- Connected = green (BT Mac Address = 00:42:...; BT Name = Stockwell II,
Player Name = bathroom, BT Delay = 1000

On the other side this connection is "hearable" on the "Stockton II":
It plays a kind guitar riff by an "incoming/established" connection (and
another riff by an "going/interrupted" connection")

But the player isn't shown as a player in the LMS Webpage or in
JiveLight on the Display!
If the function "Restart Bluetooth Speaker Daemon on pCP" is triggered
with the button "Restart" in this case (in the pCP "Bluetooth page"),
after some seconds (round about 10...20s) the player "bathroom" is
listed in LMS and JiveLight and music is playing out of the speaker.
(once before the adjustment "dinning room" sync to "bathroom" was
made).

Different behavior, when the connection is established, the player is
listed and the pCP player gets a reboot.
Then the player "bathroom" isn't connected in the in the pCP "Bluetooth
page":
- BT Controller is ON = green
- BT Speaker Daemon is running = green
- BT Paring Daemon for incomming connections is running = green
- Connected = red (BT Mac Address = 00:42:...; BT Name = Stockwell II,
Player Name = bathroom, BT Delay = 1000

In this case I have to switch off the Stockton device and back on
again.
Bluetooth connection is established (visable = Connected gets a green
hook, hearable = guitar riff sound is played).
But to get player  "bathroom" listed in LMS and JiveLight, once again
the "Restart Bluetooth Speaker Daemon on pCP" function seems to be
needed to get a music from the Stcokton II.

With the pCP version 5.x.x on a RPI3+ this works without the need of any
action (either in case off/on switching of the Stockton II and although
a reboot of pCP with leaving the Stockton II swichted on).
And even until the pCP version 6.x.x b1 it was good!
Then I get into trouble with the RPI3+ device (I'm not sure if the
bluetooth module is okay, because in the pCP "Bluetooth page" there is
no green hook to the "BT Controller is ON" entry).
But the RPI3+ this not my theme today!

So is it possible that I'm doing something wrong (while I'm did a new,
fresh install) on the RPI4B+, or did something change in the view of
"bluetooth reconnect".
If there is no idea for a direct solution, perhaps exits a CLI command
for the function "Restart Bluetooth Speaker Daemon on pCP" to create a
"workaround" with a gpio...?

Thank you very much!

Greetings!