paul- wrote:
> Yes bluetooth changed after b4 (or so) so make sure you re-install all
> bluetooth stuff....best to just start from a fresh image.
>
> After connecting, I would make sure you set the player names on the
> bluetooth page... Set it to something simple.....no odd characters.

Hello PAul,

thank you for your answer/response:

- it is a new device
- it is a new/fresh install
- I follow your hint and change the player name (in the bluetooth
page):
-- from "PCP-STOCKWELL II", over "PCP-STOCKWELL" to "PCPBT"
--- but with the same results.

For a moment I thought the "-" character in the player name is the
problem.
Then I realized: With the button "Save" e.g. after the player name (in
the bluettooth page) was changed, the following sequence is triggered:

[ INFO ] Saving Device Config:
[ INFO ] Backing up files to /mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/mydata.tgz/
Done.
[ OK ] Backup successful.
[ INFO ] Restarting connect daemon.
Stoping pCP BT Speaker Daemon
[ INFO ] Starting pCP BT Speaker Daemon

In the end it seems to me, is the equal as to press the button "Restart"
of (the "Restart Bluetooth Speaker Daemon on pCP" entry).

So do you have any other hint for me?

Thank you!