(I always leave the security field entirely blank)

Aww Compose. I never touch that thing, I think it is untractable and
buggy as hell. It will die sooner or later, if not of the aforementioned
causes, then at least  because Google has invented its own cluster
specification scheme, called Helm.

I think you have a much clearer view of what's going on when you use
"docker" commands directly. At least during development.

2 SB 3 • 1 PCP 6 • Libratone Loop, Zipp, Zipp Mini • iPeng (iPhone +
iPad) • LMS 7.9 (linux) with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput, Triode's BBC
iPlayer by bpa • IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) • Smart Mix, Music Walk
With Me, What Was That Tune? by Michael Herger • PowerSave by Jason
Holtzapple • Song Info, Song Lyrics by Erland Isaksson • AirPlay Bridge
by philippe_44 • WeatherTime by Martin Rehfeld • Auto Dim Display,
SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.