Yea ment the root drive. So that means i have most of the files on other
disk (var/log/lib). My sb radios disconnect sometimes so thought of
maybe reinstalling lms. I have a huge collection so think that's the
issue.  Since I have a old kubuntu I'm not sure what I can install. I
have usually bad luck with updating linux so have stopped doing it. :)
Thought about setting it up from scratch and stripping it for all I
don't need if that is possible and just have stuff I need, like music
files, clock and alarm.

Is there a max size for the sql or max amount of files?