They used to work, but that was many iterations of pCP, Jivelite, etc
ago. It does show as a loaded extension.

What got me started down this road was the Blue VU extension. I was
trying to figure out where to install it when I noticed none of the VU's
were working. Everything else seems normal when cycling through the
displays on the 7" touch screen.

I'm assuming it's something I've forgotten. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Howard

RPI 4 Touch3BPlus | piCorePlayer v6.0.0 | www v0005 | linux
4.19.105-pcpCore_v7 | piCore v10.3pCP | Squeezelite v1.9.6-1206-pCP