Howard Passman wrote:
> They used to work, but that was many iterations of pCP, Jivelite, etc
> ago. It does show as a loaded extension.
>
> What got me started down this road was the Blue VU extension. I was
> trying to figure out where to install it when I noticed none of the VU's
> were working. Everything else seems normal when cycling through the
> displays on the 7" touch screen.
>
> I'm assuming it's something I've forgotten. Any help would be
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Howard
>
> RPI 4 Touch3BPlus | piCorePlayer v6.0.0 | www v0005 | linux
> 4.19.105-pcpCore_v7 | piCore v10.3pCP | Squeezelite v1.9.6-1206-pCP

When you say they're not working are they not moving or not displaying
?

What Skin are you using and what DAC ?

Jeff

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezeLite-X,PiCorePlayer x3
*Server:* LMS Version:  Latest Nightly on Centos 8.0 VM on ESXi 6.5.0U3
on Dell T320
*Plugins:*
AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud/Spotty/Player
Groups
*Remotes:* iPeng9/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite/SqueezeLite-X
*Music:* 522GB,1.5K albums with 25K songs by 5K artists mostly FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS