Hi all,

A curious problem....

I shut down my Pi4 pCP server, disconnected the USB3 attached drive,
connected the drive to my laptop and then copied a bunch more music
files onto the drive.

When I reconnected and started the pCP up again, I had to remove the
re-mount the disc.

I have a SAMBA share and can see all the newly added files on the
attached disc.

But when I run a scan (either full or partial) the LMS doesn't find or
index any of the newly added files.

The disc is a single NTFS partition and was properly unmounted from my
Windows laptop before being reconnected to the Pi4

I figure it may be a permissions issue, but I'm not sure how to
resolve.

Any tips/suggestions?

Thank you...