kbeast wrote:
> I somehow lost the VU Meters and dancing bars from the Now Playing Views
> and is only showing artwork.
>
> Not sure how to get these back, would hate to have to do this from
> scratch again..

On your screen > Settings > Screen > Now Playing > Now Playing views,
put a dot in all those you require.

This is assuming you're controlling the Squeezelite player on the same
RPi as the screen. You won't see "Spectrum Analyzer" or "Analog VU
meters" options if you're using the screen to control another player.

*Server - LMS 8.0.0 *Pi4B 4GB/Flirc case/pCP 6.1.0 18K library,
playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
*Study -* Pi3B+/pCP 5.0.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/jivelite,
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 5.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Squeezebox Boom
*Garage* - Squeezebox Touch > Edifier R980T

*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 7xRPi