paul- wrote:
> I didn't want to post this until I verified, as I know some have had
> issues.  Likely due to selecting the wrong version.
>
> Current "Stable" version of LMS is 7.9.3.  If you want to downgrade, the
> instructions here work
> https://www.picoreplayer.org/how_to_upgrade_lms.shtml
>
> I did just update this page to have versions numbers current as of
> "today"

I have been using this to download v7.9.3 for a little while now.

I have found it best to install the default LMS and then perform the
version change (before configuring LMS). This latter part, may, of
course, be perculiar to my circumstance, as I often seem to be in a
LMS/pCP Twilightzone :):)

31172

ronnie

|Filename: twilightzone.png                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31172|