ralphy wrote:
> It's possible, especially if you're using the experimental realtime
> kernel.    There have also been a lot of changes to LMS both 7.9.3 and
> 8.0 recently.

I'm using the standard version :)

But... It SEEMS your and/or CJS's recommendations have done magic.
I have been playing high res files the whole day long without noticing a
single track jump. Flawless streaming for the first time in several
weeks! :D

Not quite sure what did the trick though, as i changed the LMS version
to 7.9.4 and all the buffer settings to the default values at the same
time.
I will try to reverse both, to see if i can locate the culprit.

A big thanks to both of you.