MarkS wrote:
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> I've got the browser interface working but now I can't figure out how to
> install LMS as the piCoreplayer web site LMS install instruction browser
> page is different from the current interface layout and options.
>
> Additionally, can't access the Pi using the 9000 port option, which I'm
> familiar with from LMS on my NAS etc., comes up with a Connection reset
> message.

Until you install LMS, the 9000 port won't do anything.  On the main
piCorePlayer page near the bottom there should be a place to click
"beta".  Do that first. Then there should be a tab for LMS on the main
picoreplayer webpage. Click on this to get to the info on installing.

Yes, there are minor differences, but I recently followed the
instructions for all this and the minor appearance differences were not
important.  Just follow the instructions here in the "how tos":
https://www.picoreplayer.org/main_howto.shtml

*Home:* VBA2.5 4TB -or- rPi4B/pCP6.1/4TB>LMS 7.9.3>Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
*Cottage:* rPi4B/pCP6.1/4TB>LMS 7.9.3>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio
w/Battery (ethernet except Radio WIFI)
*Office:* Win10(64)>foobar2000
*The Wild: *rPi3B+/pCP4.0, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS &
Squeezelite)
*Controllers:* iPhone11 & iPadAir3 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay
7.8 on Win10(64)
*Files:* -Ripping-: dbpoweramp > FLAC; -Post-rip-: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
-Streaming:- Spotify