MarkS wrote:
> Right, that's all done and the 9000 page works, only outstanding issue
> is pointing the LMS down the network to my NAS drive with the music
> files.
>
> How do I do that as I can't seem to browse from the 9000 settings page
> outside the confines of the Pi?

first, have you followed the instructions on connecting your NAS to the
rPi via the network settings, etc. (all within the picoreplayer
instructions somewhere...I can't find at the moment, but I don't use a
NAS).  Second, once that is done, then one simply browses to and selects
the location of the music files from within LMS > Settings > Basic
Settings tab > media folders.  (this is the same as any LMS install,
regardless of operating system).

*Home:* VBA2.5 4TB -or- rPi4B/pCP6.1/4TB>LMS 7.9.3>Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
*Cottage:* rPi4B/pCP6.1/4TB>LMS 7.9.3>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio
w/Battery (ethernet except Radio WIFI)
*Office:* Win10(64)>foobar2000
*The Wild: *rPi3B+/pCP4.0, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS &
Squeezelite)
*Controllers:* iPhone11 & iPadAir3 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay
7.8 on Win10(64)
*Files:* -Ripping-: dbpoweramp > FLAC; -Post-rip-: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
-Streaming:- Spotify