Hello. I am facing the following problem. I am using Pi4 with latest
EEPROM firmware 2020-09-03, pCP6.1 and LMS 8.0.0. Sometimes the
following happens, I turn on the Pi, for a while it stands without
playing, then the connection with the pCP is lost in the browser, then I
touch the SoC heatsink on the Pi and it feels like it is about 70
degrees. After restarting Pi, everything is fine again. Although
usually, when everything is normal, the temperature is not higher than
55 degrees. Very similar to the situation 'described here'
(https://www.avforums.com/threads/picoreplayer-overheating.2310341/).