Thanks so much for all the replies everyone. I was just about to start
looking into changing the policy access when I thought I'd give things
one last look over. I then spied that my share path had a capital F in
files... I changed it over and voila, instant access! :o

31726

Case sensitivity can be a real annoyance sometimes! Anyway, thanks again
for all the comments. They likely played a big part in me going over
things that last time, so they were all worth it.

|Filename: picore3.jpg                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31726|