Paul_Barnett wrote:
> HI. Latest picoreplayer 6.1.0 on rpi4/8gb.  Not sure why this is no
> longer working. It was working fine until (surely a coincidence), I
> changed wifi netowrk & password. Since then, squeezelite and lms still
> start at power up, and work as before. BUT gui (httpd on 80) is not
> starting. I can ssh to it and start it manually, and then it works fine
> (until next reboot). pcp.cfg has disable_gui set to 0
>
> Is there any log file I can look at to help diag the problem, Or
> anything else I should look at. (it is acting as if disable_gui is set
> to 1 - can anything else set this flag?

Hi Paul_Barnett,

That's a weird one. I have never seen that before.

The only 2 variables relate to httpd.

    GUI_DISABLE="0"
  WWW_PORT="80"

I don't understand what's happening?

The disable web GUI creates a file /tmp/stop_httpd.sh to disable httpd
after "x" seconds.

Using this undocumented command may work:

http://192.168.1.xxx/cgi-bin/security.cgi?CALLED_BY=Disable+GUI

I think the quickest option is to do a clean install.

The boot log should show what's happening regarding httpd.

regards
Greg