Redrum wrote:
> Both non stop 90's and Atlantic 252 play for me, LMS 8 on PiCore 6.1. I
> read through your other thread and I think that bpa was suggesting you
> post here (6.0 support thread) to see if someone could test for you on
> their 6.0 system. One option to that would be you could create a 6.0 on
> a separate SD card and test yourself.
>
> One thing I should mention (I have no idea if it matters) - I have
> installed Phillippe's "reliable" plugin (retry http connections) as it
> fixed issues I had listening to podcasts
>
> Jim

Thanks for the reply Jim.

So I have got a bit further with my investigations:

1. I cannot stream non stop 90's and Atlantic 252 from my combined
LMS\Squeezelite player (on PCP 6.1) either to the same device or another
Squeezelite Player (also on PCP 6.1).
2. Those audio streams do work from my combined LMS\Squeezelite player
(on PCP 6.1) to a device running MoodeAudio with the Squeezelite
function enabled.
3. I also tried a separate LMS server and Squeezelite Player (both on
PCP 6.1) and this arrangement also failed to play the non stop 90's and
Atlantic 252 audio streams.

Does this shine any further light on my problem?