bobcoupee wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Jim.
>
> So I have got a bit further with my investigations:
>
> 1. I cannot stream non stop 90's and Atlantic 252 from my combined
> LMS\Squeezelite player (on PCP 6.1) either to the same device or another
> Squeezelite Player (also on PCP 6.1).
> 2. Those audio streams do work from my combined LMS\Squeezelite player
> (on PCP 6.1) to a device running MoodeAudio with the Squeezelite
> function enabled.
> 3. I also tried a separate LMS server and Squeezelite Player (both on
> PCP 6.1) and this arrangement also failed to play the non stop 90's and
> Atlantic 252 audio streams.
>
> Does this shine any further light on my problem?

I forgot to mention that my PiCore is a LMS server only. I streamed your
stations sucessfully with a touch. I don't run squeezelite on anything
(I have touches, booms, receivers and radios). I could try a boom and a
radio if you like, but I imagine they will work.

Have you tried squeezelite-x?

I assume other streams will work?

>From your description it seems like your LMS is working (able to stream
to MoodeAudio), but not your squeezelite instances on your PcP. As I
really know nothing about squeezelite, perhaps this will give others an
idea on how to help you.

Jim