Hi there,

First, thanks for the good work. I'm always eager to test a new version
of pCp :)

For the moment, everything is working except one thing. If I use LMS
8.0.0, I'm not able to complete a scan.

I have a RPi 4 with 1Go of Ram with the last firmware. The system boots
on a 16 Gb SD card. I'm using also an Allo Digione card

I have 36.193 tracks (mix of Flac and Mp3) on an external HDD
(self-powered) and the size of my file system is 2000 Mo (but it's the
same problem if I choose whole card). The scan is stopping around the
half of my tracks.

Unfortunately, I can't provide some log files because I have reverted
back to LMS 7.9.3 which is working fine. I can burn an other SD Card if
needed to test LMS 8.0.0 and provide these log files. Which one do you
need ?

Long life to pCP :)