mherger wrote:
> >> The path I was thinking was Material Skin on a browser session on
> the
> >> HDMI, then jivelite on the small screen.
> >
> > What do I have to do to get material skin going on HDMI.
>
> You'd have to install a web browser in pCP - which is not possible.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Might be time for a rethink.
At the moment I am running Daphile on a thin client with internal user
interface showing on a 14 inch monitor controlled by a usb remote
control.
I want to change to pCP on a Pi 3 +, still running into the 14 inch
monitor and Jivelite and controlled by Justboom remote. I have this
going on another system.
I will have to have the Pi in a box so it seemed to me, run 3.5 inch
screen from the GPIO connector showing VU.
Too many problems?