slartibartfast wrote:
> Maybe I just assumed they could be installed using the new facility in
> 8.1
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Yep that's clear now :-/... I just installed trackstat and no it doesn't
work. Issue was that from the PcP GUI LMS said it was running and from
what I could tell by SSH it was. But LMS web GUI was not possible to
open. So only way to get LMS back working was to SSH again and remove
all the trackstat traces from the cache and prefs folders and reboot
PcP.

For anyone else reading this I can inform you that it's only; Song info,
Song lyrics and Title switcher of Erland's plugins that shows up if one
adds the *.xml repositories link I mentioned earlier. No idea if they
work though since I personally have no use of any of them. And as
reported trackstat shows up when one click the option at the bottom but
as said it seemingly doesn't work.

For the PcP guys; is it not really possible to install LMS 7.9.x
manually from SSH instead of using the PcP GUI? I tried for hours last
night but gave up since I couldn't figure out what commands to use (i'm
not very clever with linux stuff). If not, that seems very odd to me
since it's not what I thought linux would be, eg open and configurable.