I'm using Docker a lot on Synology DSM 6.2 as well. I have had a lot of
issues trying to get containers to run through the UI, particularly with
permission issues.

So I reverted to the Docker command line (shell) and found it works a
lot better for getting containers going intitially. Then i use the GUI.
I also recommend installing a Docker container for Portainer (a more
advanced GUI for Docker).

Here's the steps I used (but I can't guarantee they'll work for you as I
haven't moved to LMS Docker yet... but with the issues with PERL, LMS
8.1 and Synology DSM 7 at the moment, I would say you'll have a lot more
people looking to find similar solutions):

1. Create a user account on your DSM for Docker. (Details at
https://mariushosting.com/synology-how-to-find-uid-userid-and-gid-groupid/).
Make note of the "PUID" and "PGID" and replace the number values (1000)
with the numbers noted on the values "-e PUID=**** " and "-e PGID=**** "
down below.

2. Enable SSH in Synology (see
https://www.synology.com/en-global/knowledgebase/DSM/tutorial/General_Setup/How_to_login_to_DSM_with_root_permission_via_SSH_Telnet)
3. Run Putty (available at www.putty.org)
4. connect to the IP of your Synology
5. Login using your Synology DSM username and password
6. type "sudo su" and enter your password again.
7. Run the following command to build your docker image:

SUDO DOCKER RUN \
--NAME LOGITECH-MEDIA-SERVER \
-V \"[YOUR-DOCKER-LMS_CONFIG_FOLDER]\":\"/CONFIG\":RW \
-V \"[YOUR_MUSIC_FOLDER]\":\"/MUSIC\":RO \
-V \"[YOUR_LMS_PLAYLIST_FOLDER\":\"/PLAYLIST\":RW \
-V \"/ETC/LOCALTIME\":\"/ETC/LOCALTIME\":RO \
-P 9000:9000/TCP \
-P 9090:9090/TCP \
-P 3483:3483/TCP \
-P 3483:3483/UDP \
-E TZ=EUROPE/LONDON \
-E PUID=1000 \
-E PGID=1000 \
LMSCOMMUNITY/LOGITECHMEDIASERVER:8.2.0-DEV

PS: If your timezone is different than above, replace with
"Country/City"

Fingers crossed, hope this helps. Haven't migrated over to LMS on Docker
yet but will keep you posted if I made modifications to the above.