I've been running a Pi 3B+ with pCP and LMS as server for my SB:s.
Everything worked fine, including Spotify and Tidal.

Now I felt like trying something new and installed pCP 7.0.0 64-bit with
LMS 8.2 on Pi 4B. Made a new installation, but moved LMS library and
settings with USB-drive where I have music library. Everything seems to
work fine, except Spotify and Tidal.

Spotify I got "half working" with the helper app, but I still have the
issue that probably needs a client ID to be solved.

Tidal I can' get to work at all. I've had it working since the new login
at mysqueezebox.com was required. I don't find any other threads here
about issues with Tidal.

Is it worth trying to get this to work with my new server, or should I