paul- wrote:
> I made a quick edit to the HDMI routines to add those lines.  Run a
> "Patch Update" from the main menu, it will download a new WWW
> package(v00012).
>
> Reboot after downloading the updated package. then select Analog/Save
> then Reselect HDMI/Save and reboot.

I've done it. Doesn't work, still can't find soundcard b1.

I've checked the config file and I've got it as below. Does it matter if
it's not within custom section, as the warning below?

    #Custom Configuration Area, for config settings that are not managed by pCP.
  #pCP will retain these settings during insitu-update
  #---Begin-Custom-(Do not alter Begin or End Tags)-----
  hdmi_drive=2
  hdmi_force_hotplug=1
  hdmi_force_edid_audio=1