slartibartfast wrote:
> Freefilesync as mentioned in an earlier post is free as the name
> suggests.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Thanks to you both and a very happy New Year.  The price structure of
rsync (by the gb per month) seems to be configured for businesses, etc.
that are doing large cloud storage and such.  If their pricing for using
the free Windows Backup Agent is what I'd need to pay post the 30-day
trial, it really wouldn't make sense for my relatively tiny needs.  I'll
see what happens in a month but, in the meantime, I downloaded
Freefilesync and got it set up so if I need to switch, I'll donate to
them.

Rg

System information
Main: RPI4B/PiCorePlayer/LMS> RPI4B/piCoreplayer/Squeezelite > USB>RME
ADI-2 DAC > Benchmark AHB2 > Revel Performa F208 speakers, 2X REL R-305
subs.

Home Theatre:  RPI4 B/HifiBerry Dac+ Pro>Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5
Classic 5.1.

LMS  8.1.0 - 1608700893 on RPI4B with 1tb Samsung T5 SSD.